Arrocco

Arrocco

Dessert wine, 50 cl, Emilia Romagna, Italy, 2018Albana di Romagna Passito DOCG, Zerbina
Incl. tax, plus shipping
35.80 CHF Incl. tax... plus shipping
- +
In stock
Free delivery from CHF 100.00
Delivery within 1-3 working days

Product detail

Taste profile
Category
Dessert wine
Grape varieties
Notes
Golden yellow colour; notes of peach and orange on the nose; balanced sweetness in perfect harmony with the acidity; fresh with a long finish.
Accompanying
Truffle bruschet and blue cheese, cake, nuts
Vinification
80% of the grapes are harvested after noble rot. The remaining 20% are air-dried. Matured for 15 months in steel tanks, then 12 months in the bottle.
Alcohol
12.5 %
Format
50 cl
Storage bar
Min. 20 year(s) from 2021
Producer
Variety sheet
The voucher will be delivered as PDF (print at home) after payment of the invoice.

Producer

The Fattoria Zerbina is located on the first slopes of the Appennines in Marzeno and produces only grapes from its 33 hectares of vineyards at an average altitude of 200 metres. The current owner Cristina Geminiani took the path of agriculture and finished with a brilliant finish. Motivated by this result, she trained as an oenologist in Bordeaux. Her unquestionable skills, combined with a remarkable dedication to the vine, have made her one of the most respected producers in Italy. Since 1999 she has been regularly awarded three glasses in the Gambero Rosso.

http://www.zerbina.com