A tribute to Bassano del Grappa' the city of Grappa' and to the Poli Grappa Museum' which is located at the old bridge 'Ponte Vecchio' designed by Andrea Palladio in the 16th century and which is the symbol of the city. Clear grappa of extraordinary purity and straightness
The Poli distillery was founded in 1898 and is now run as a family business by siblings Barbara, Andrea, Giampaolo and Jacopo.
The distillation is traditionally discontinuous, which produces the best quality. However, the raw materials are of different nature, depending on the final product. Thus, for the classic grappa production, the marc goes to the distillation and for the "Chiara" line, the whole berries with skin and pulp.
The Grappa Museum, which is attached to the distillery and can be visited daily, is also worth a visit.