Founded in 1950 by Vincent Favre, Cave la Tornale has developed organically over the years. The first plots of land planted with Fendant, Pinot Noir and Humagne Rouge have been supplemented with new vineyards and plants, always in strict compliance with the requirements of the Chamoson terroir. Today, the company has 8 hectares of its own vines and also purchases the harvest of around 10 hectares from winegrowers in the Chamoson and Ardon communes. By the way, the dialect word Tornallaz means Tournelle in French: a place where in the Middle Ages criminal matters were judged and settled. In Chamoson, it refers to a vineyard plot that is one of the best located.