Arrocco Albana passito Romagna DOCG Zerbina 50cl

Arrocco Albana passito Romagna DOCG Zerbina 50cl

Dessert wine, 50 cl, Romagna, Italy, 2021
Incl. tax, plus shipping
39.00 CHF Incl. VAT. plus shipping
In stock
Free delivery from CHF 150.00
Delivery within 2-4 working days

Grape varieties

100% Albana


Contains sulfites


Golden yellow colour; notes of peach and orange on the nose; balanced sweetness in perfect harmony with the acidity; fresh with a long finish.


80% of the grapes are harvested after noble rot. The remaining 20% are air-dried. Matures for 15 months in steel tanks.


Truffle bruschet and blue cheese, cake, nuts


The Fattoria Zerbina is located on the first slopes of the Appennines in Marzeno and produces only grapes from its 33 hectares of vineyards at an average altitude of 200 metres. The current owner Cristina Geminiani took the path of agriculture and finished with a brilliant finish. Motivated by this result, she trained as an oenologist in Bordeaux. Her unquestionable skills, combined with a remarkable dedication to the vine, have made her one of the most respected producers in Italy. Since 1999 she has been regularly awarded three glasses in the Gambero Rosso.

More products from Zerbina

View all products from this producer